Recently, a representative from Poets & Writers asked the moderator of the Somers Library Teen Creative Writers Group - Christine Adler - to collaborate with them by participating in their program's blog in a featured interview! The interview would would offer Poets & Writers’ blog readers a glimpse into the process and experiences of workshop facilitators. Click here to read the full article.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Every January millions of people make resolutions to improve themselves in some way. Whether it’s to eat healthier, exercise more, volunteer or learn a new language, many people give up after only a few months for various reasons, mostly because it’s difficult to change their ways. Is getting organized your goal for 2018? If so, the library has books that might help you make that resolution stick.
- Organizing from the inside out: the foolproof system for organizing your home, your office, and your life by Julie Morgenstern
- How to organize (just about) everything: more than 500 step-by-step instructions for everything from organizing your closets to planning a wedding to creating a flawless filing system by Peter Walsh
- Stephanie Winston's best organizing tips: quick, simple ways to get organized and get on with your life by Stephanie Winston
- Spark joy: an illustrated master class on the art of organizing and tidying up by Marie Kondō
- The life-changing magic of tidying up: the Japanese art of decluttering and organizing by Marie Kondō
- 1000 best quick and easy organizing secrets by Jamie Novak
- Real life organizing : clean and clutter-free in 15 minutes a day by Cassandra Aarssen
- Simpler living handbook: a back to basics guide to organizing, decluttering, streamlining, and more by Jeffrey Davidson
- Small space organizing: a room-by-room guide to maximizing your space by Kathryn Bechen
- Home Organizing & Closet Makeovers: Inspiration + Expert Advice by Bridget Bradley
- How to clean and organize your house: the ultimate DIY house hack guide for speed cleaning, de-cluttering, organizing: learn how to save money and simplify your life by Sam Siv
Find additional titles on this topic, and many others by visiting our Pinterest boards, or place a hold on any of these books by clicking here.
Posted by Somers Library at 2:47 PM